译吧论坛
您当前的位置:主页 > 翻译资讯 > 译文欣赏 > 经典译文:泰戈尔《花匠集》英汉比较14

经典译文:泰戈尔《花匠集》英汉比较14

时间:2010-08-19 09:24    来源:    作者: 点击:
每日一句: ...[详情]
 

82

  We are to play the game of death to-night, my bride and I.

  我们通宵要做"衰亡"的游戏,我的新娘和我。

  The night is black, the clouds in the sky are capricious, and the waves are raving at sea.

  夜是深黑的,空中的云霾是翻滚的,波澜在海里泡哮。

  We have left our bed of dreams, flung open the door and come out, my bride and I.

  我们分开梦的床榻,排闼出去,我的新娘和我。

  We sit upon a swing, and the storm winds give us a wild push from behind.

  我们坐在秋千上,暴风从后头狠恶地推送我们。

  My bride and starts up with fear and delight, she trembles and clings to my breast.

  我的新娘吓得又惊又喜,她颤动着紧靠在我的胸前。

  Long have I served her tenderly.

  良多日子我温存奉侍她。

  I made for her a bed of flowers and I closed the doors to shut out the rude light from her eyes.

  我替她铺一个花床,我关上门不让凶猛的光射在她眼上。

  I kissed her gently on her lips and whispered softly in her ears till she half swooned in languor.

  我轻轻地吻她的嘴唇,软软地在她耳边低语,直到她困乏得半入昏睡。

  She was lost in the endless mist of vague sweetness.

  她消散踪在恍惚的无边甜柔的云雾之中。

  She answered not to my touch, my songs filed to arouse her.

  我摩抚她,她没有回响;我的嘉赞也不能把她唤醒。

  To-night has come to us the call of the storm from the wild.

  通宵,风暴的呼叫从旷野来到。

  My bride has shivered and stood up, she has clasped my hand and come out.

  我的新娘颤动着站起,她牵着我的手走了出来。

  Her hair is flying in the wind, her veil is fluttering, her garland rustles over her breast.

  她的头发在风中飞扬,她的面纱飞舞,她的花环在胸前悉悉作响。

  The push of death has swung her into life.

  衰亡的推送把她摇摆活了。

  We are face to face and heart to heart, my bride and I.

  我们面面相看,心领神会,我的新娘和我。




扩展阅读: TheJuniorHighSchoolBandConcert...[详情]