译吧论坛
您当前的位置:主页 > 翻译资讯 > 译文欣赏 > 贴士:最有修养的吵架方式

贴士:最有修养的吵架方式

时间:2010-07-27 21:52    来源:    作者: 点击:
每日一句: ...[详情]
 

    人生充塞了争持,因为我们的涵养不够,争持很轻易成长成斗嘴。怎样让争持得到有益的功效呢?本日出格为年夜家郑重奉献25种让天下更调和的吵架要领。

    Please try to understand my point of view.

    请理解理睬我的不雅概念。

    Wait, can I take that back?

    等一下,我能收回我说的话吗?

    You don't have to solve this - it helps me just to talk to you.

    我不用帮我办理这个题目。和你聊一下就对我有辅佐。

    This is important to me. Please listen.

    这对我很紧张。请细心听。

    I overreacted.

    我回响过激了。

    I see you're in a tough position.

    我知道你的处境艰巨。

    I can see my part in this.

    这个题目,我有错。

    I hadn't thought of it that way before.

    我过去没有这样想。

    I could be wrong.

    我年夜概是错的。

    Let's agree to disagree on that.

    让我们接管我们的差别不雅概念。

    This isn't just your problem; it's our problem.

    这不可是你的题目。这是我们的题目。

    I'm feeling unappreciated.

    我认为没有收到正视。

    We're getting off the subject.

    I know I need to listen more.

    我知道,我应该多细听。

    You've convinced me.

    Let's take a break for a few minutes.

    让我们停一会。

    [If you can remember to do this, it's extremely effective-especially if you're having a big fight. After a break, it's almost impossible to go back to yelling.]

    Please keep talking to me.

    I realize it's not your fault.

    我意识到这不是你的错。

    That came out all wrong.

    我表达错了。

    I see how I contributed to the problem.

    我年夜白我引起了这个题目。

    What are we really fighting about?

    How can I make things better?

    我若何才华把工作变得更好呢?

    We can solve this if we work together.

    要是我们联袂相助,我们就可以办理这个题目。

    I'm sorry.

    对不起。

    I love you.

    我你。

    末了两句是最年夜略、最有力气的!




扩展阅读: You never really hear the truth from your subordinates until after 10 in the evening. 晚上十点往后你才华从属下那里听到些真话。 Success is not defined by obtaining everything you want, but by appreciating everything you ha...[详情]