译吧论坛
您当前的位置:主页 > 翻译资讯 > 翻译词汇 > 外贸英语函电典型·一样寻常商业手札(5)

外贸英语函电典型·一样寻常商业手札(5)

时间:2010-08-17 03:08    来源:    作者: 点击:
每日一句: ...[详情]
 

外贸英语函电典型·一样寻常商业手札(5)

    14. 供应处事
 
    我们随时甘愿批准为您处事。
    We are always pleased to serve you at any time.
    如有机遇为您处事,我们将很是感谢感动。
    We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
    同时,请谨记我们最真挚的心愿和为您处事的热望。
    In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.
    请信托,我们将很是感谢感动您能为我们 供应处事机遇。
    We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.
    我们巴望为您处事。
    We are anxious to be able to sever you.
 
    15. 但愿愿望
 
    我们渴望着您的好动静。
    We hope to hear from you favourably.
    您在市集上如有需求,即盼来函询价。
    I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.
    我们但愿能收到您的订单。
    We hope to be favoured with your order.
    我等候着您的好动静。
    I hope to hear favourably from you.
    我们但愿这一步履能获得您的赞成。
    We hope this action will meet with your approval.
    我们但愿您能很快对此事做出抉择。
    We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.
 
    16. 寄望署名
 
    惠请寄望我们每个人私家不才面的署名。
    We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.
    下面是他的署名传真件,请惠予寄望,该署名下场与我的不异。
    Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own. 
   惠请寄望我的署名。
    Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...
    请寄望附不才面的署名。
    I request your attention to his signature, appended below.
 
    17. 诚请复书
 
    复书
    by return||by return of post||by return of mail
    为供您复书便利,随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。
    A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying. 
   请开20美元的支票一张,放在所附信封里,当即寄给我们。
Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.
    为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息,随信附去明信片一张备用。
    A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.





扩展阅读: ...[详情]