译吧论坛
您当前的位置:主页 > 翻译资讯 > 翻译词汇 > 外贸英语中英互译总汇:装运

外贸英语中英互译总汇:装运

时间:2010-08-17 03:08    来源:    作者: 点击:
每日一句: ...[详情]
 

外贸英语中英互译总汇:装运

    The shipment has arrived in good condition.
    运到之货情形精采。

    I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
    我但愿您能对第一批货感想对劲。

    Please exercise better care with future shipments.
    对此后装运的货,请多加仔细。

    Can last shipment be duplicated?
    上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

    We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
    我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

    We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
    我们能在货色装运到美国时得到优惠税率。
 
    Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
    我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

    The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
    第105号订单所订货色我们要急用,请你们加快装船速率。

    Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
    你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

    If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
    要是在喷香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货色。
 
    Could you do something to advance your shipment?
    你们能不能设法主意提前交货?

    I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
    很抱愧,此刻我们还无法讲述您切当的装船日期。
 
    After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
    从交货到零售商收到货色统共必要4至5个礼拜。
 
    We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
    请您安心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

    We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.
    我们最好能就装运港题目简短地谈一谈。

    We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
    我们总但愿用较年夜的港口作为装运港。

    Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
    咱们本日下昼是不是谈谈卸货港的题目?

    He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
    他和史姑娘师长教师就选择卸货港题目交流了定见。

    Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
    偶尔由于在出产国找不到契合的装港,我们不得不转船。
 
    In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
    货色要是转运,我们得多付运费。

    Partial shipment is allowed.
    许可分批装运。

    We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
    货色必需9月份达到此地以便再转运。






扩展阅读: ...[详情]